Men's Fashion Designer
Men’s Fashion Designer
We started as a Men’s fitness brand selling mainly joggers and shorts. After our initial success, we now offer a full variety of fitness apparel and are expanding into additional categories like lifestyle products, Denim, Accessories and Jackets.
We are looking for a fashion designer to help us create our future product line and collections. We currently manage a few different Men's brands and we are looking for someone who can create CADs, silhouettes, tech packs, branding and graphics for our future collections. The candidate must be a master of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. YoungLA is one of the fastest-growing men's fitness brands, success in this position can lead to long-term growth and opportunities.
Some of our websites are youngla.com, rawgear.com, and theshellcorp.com
- Design future collections for all of our different brands using CADs, silhouette's, and tech packs
- Create Typography and Calligraphy to help designs for our products in Adobe Illustrator
- Come up with new branding ideas
- Create graphics for T-shirts
- Be involved with manufacturers to help bring ideas to life
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Create banners for the website
- Successfully identify trends in men's fashion, culture, color and consumer trend
- Collaborate with Owner/CEO bring concepts to life
- Ensure a strong understanding of competitive market and landscape, along with identifying continuous opportunities for growth
- Create graphic and branding designs for different garments
- Selecting fabrics and trims
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustration, Photoshop and Adobe CreativeCloud
- Excellent knowledge of market trends and creative direction
- Eye for Taste and Trends of Men’s Fashion
- Calligraphy knowledge and experience for graphic designs of garments
- A strong portfolio of relevant design work showcasing abilities across multiple platforms
- Excellent communication skills
The candidate must include a portfolio when applying for this position in order to be considered.
This is a Full-time position based at our Chatsworth Office.
Pay will be based on experience $39 - $45/hr
|||Chatsworth, CA|||Product Development||||||4fEskxqPJzCoKlHW|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false