WHO WE ARE
YoungLA is one of the fast-growing Men’s Fitness Lifestyle Clothing brand located in Chatsworth, CA. We currently sell Men’s apparel exclusively on YoungLA.com. We stared the brand about 4 years ago and we have grown a very loyal customer base through our social media and influencer marketing. Our sales have increased 5X year after year and we are looking to continue this trajectory. Currently we are a team of 105 people and are looking to add another key personnel to our Marketing Department.
To get a better idea of our brand, please check out www.YoungLA.com and our Instagram @youngla
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
YoungLA is searching for a full-time Digital Marketing and Social Media manager who will join us in helping to drive acquisition of new users to YoungLA.com by building our brand’s organic and paid social strategy and shape our content experience as part of the Marketing team. In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of our Marketing campaign management across Influencer Marketing, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, SMS and Emails. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in social media management, content marketing, paid acquisition and digital marketing to produce compelling content and ad campaigns to the target audiences. You will act as a community manager across all platforms consistently monitoring and closely communicating with target audiences. We hope you are excited about the opportunity to take our brand and acquisition marketing to the next level by creating compelling social content that informs, delights and engages. The right candidate will be a social media visionary who can implement actionable strategies targeting high value segments to improve KPIs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with our Marketing Director to execute overall Brand Marketing Strategy
- Develop and optimize paid and organic acquisition campaigns on platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Create a content strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, and drive KPI metrics on social media
- Work with Photographers, Videographers and Models to create marketing content for upcoming product Launches and sale events.
- Find new influencers who will work help promote the brand and grow our reach
- Work closely with influencers to handle all their current needs and give them ideas to promote the next drop
- Write and create content to convey philosophy and offerings of the brand
- Manage social media handles, monitor competitors and trends
- Liaise with digital influencers, brand ambassadors and influencer agencies to build social campaigns
- Create weekly email campaigns to keep audience engaged and increase brand sales
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3-4+ years of work experience in creating and executing impactful and engaging social media campaigns with a focus on optimizing campaigns against KPIs
- Well versed in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. to develop engaging content strategy
- Knowledge of effective social media copywriting styles
- Analytics and data driven with excellent excel skills; creative, pro-active and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of social insights/trends and social advertising insights/trends to optimize spend and performance
- Experience in user acquisition/growth paid media buying including programmatic and other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Adept at managing competing and shifting priorities
- Experience in start-up environments is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelors Degree Preferred
Pay: $85K Annual Pay
· Life – Paid by YoungLA
· Employee Discount
When applying, please provide answers to the following questions
- How many years of Social Media Marketing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Chatsworth, CA 91311?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?