E-Commerce Warehouse Associate
YoungLA is growing and we want qualified people to join our team
We are expanding our team and looking for someone to help us with day to day work that comes along with picking, packing, receiving, and stocking our inventory.
The selected candidate has the opportunity to grow with the company and will have vast opportunities for advancement.
The warehouse associate will be responsible for safely and efficiently receiving and storing incoming inventory, prepping and shipping outgoing orders, as well as handling administrative tasks related to daily warehouse activities
- Warehouse skills of packing orders
- Strong verbal and reading skills
- Knowing basic shipping and packaging skills (making boxes properly)
Preferred Skills but not required:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Past experience with shipping products for an online store
- Warehousing Experience
Main duties will be:
- Packaging daily orders
- Pulling daily orders from the shelves in the warehouse
- Stocking inventory
- Keeping the warehouse organized
- Receiving in new shipments
- Communicating inventory shortages
This is a full-time position for around 40 hrs a week plus overtime (especially during the holiday season).
Our typical hours are 8am to 5pm.
Please send your resume along with an answer to the following question: What makes you a good candidate for this position?
Pay: $16.00 per hour
To keep everyone safe, we require everyone in the warehouse to wear masks!
**This is a position that is based at our Chatsworth Location.|||Chatsworth, CA|||Warehouse||||||mjJxN~BYf3toiBf~|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||16.50|||||||||true